Whilst using the SkegMiniFest site, we don't collect any personal information about you, unless you make a booking.
Our site requires a session cookie to be set on your device. This is simply a random string of characters to identify you as a visitor. There are no personally identifiable details in this cookie unless you have logged into the site - but as all visitors are treated as anonymous guests and have no way of logging in, the contents of the cookie cannot be used to identify any individual visitor.
This session cookie is deleted automatically when you either close your browser or do nothing on the site for more than 15 minutes.
We do not use or set third party cookies (for example advertising, social networks or activity tracking).
If you choose to make a booking, we collect the minimum personal information required to complete your booking:
- postal address
- email address
- telephone number (optional)
- additional information to help with the booking (optional)
This information is:
- used only to complete your booking, for example if we need to contact you about the booking or the event
- held only for as long as we need it - it is deleted from our records shortly after the end of the event
- is only accessible to people working directly on SkegMiniFest, and then only if they have a need to see it, for example to book you in on arrival
This information is not:
- passed on, transferred or sold to any third party unless we have a legal requirement to do so
- used for marketing or sales purposes
We hope that the above is clear enough, but if you still have queries about what we collect and how we use it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.